Thursday, February 20, 2020

Over a Year!

Today I thought of a European city train station as I walked back into the parking garage by my fitness center. Just that combination of diesel and gasoline fumes that smell just right. Just right for my memories of walking down the tracks to board a train in London or Edinburgh or Vienna or Bratislava.

On our few trips to Europe we have always bought a train pass instead of renting cars. It is so lovely to sit watching the spectacular scenery go by. We saw the Alps up close and also Norwegian mountains. Castle ruins and so many small villages. Certainly there were not so picturesque scenes from the cities' industrial areas. 

So today I also thought that I have not posted anything for over a year here! As I have said earlier in this blog, I don't write to garner thousands of followers, but to just enjoy writing, expressing my thoughts and feelings to an audience of one (me) or others who happen along to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will review them.