Thursday, April 2, 2015

Michelle DeRusha | Real Stories. Real Life. Real Faith.

Michelle DeRusha | Real Stories. Real Life. Real Faith.: " When Easter Comes in a Thousand Unexpected Ways April 2, 2015 By Michelle
 I tend to get writer’s block during the week leading up to a major Christian holiday. I feel all this pressure to say something BIG and UNIQUE and IMPORTANT, to present you with prose that does justice to the magnitude of the moment. After all, I’m a Christian writer, right? I should be able to find something lovely and profound to say about Jesus’ resurrection for heaven’s sake. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I’m not grateful or don’t appreciate the momentousness of the occasion. I get, as much as my limited human brain can comprehend it, the magnitude of"...

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will review them.