Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hummm and more...

All I can say is hummm. I have just looked through many of my old posts and the photos are there. Didn't go all the way back still... So why a few months ago did I not see many photos I had previously posted? A mystery.

Today the sun is out, the temperature is in the 50's and the snow is melting. We have had a roller coaster of a late fall and winter, as has much of the country. I believe in climate change because we are experiencing it! We had our biggest snows in mid-Missouri in February and the first part of March! Just a dusting or two of snow in December and January. 

I am working on my Women and the WORD Bible Study that we are just beginning. We are using Michelle DeRusha's book "50 Women Everying Christian Should Know: Learning from Heroines of the Faith." We have the Study Guide which groups several women under a theme, and has related Bible passages. 

Several of us read Michelle's book "Spiritual Misfit" and were very moved by it, and entertained with the author's humor. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will review them.