Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions and 50 languages.

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions and 50 languages.:

'via Blog this'

I highly recommend this site, BibleGateway.com. I just heard (audio available) and read along the book of Ephesians. This combination helped keep my focus.

BibleGateway.com now has a free membership so that you can highlight passages, mark as favorites other passages, take notes, etc. and it is all saved for you! Plus they have 100 translations /versions of the Bible in 50 languages, commentaries, etc. I've used it for years to search for passages, or themes, or words. This new version just offers so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will review them.