Sunday, March 9, 2014

How to Pray for the Most Oppressed People Group in the World

A Holy Experience – How to Pray for the Most Oppressed People Group in the World:

'via Blog this'

It is startling to be reminded, or to learn, that girls are "the most oppressed people group in the world." This blog post is by Kristen Welch who is one of my favorite Christian bloggers. I have pre-ordered her book, "Rhinestone Jesus." She inspires me, with her down-to-earth, real posts, from a real life. This post by Kristen is hosted on the blog "A Holy Experience" by Ann Voskamp. 

Both of the aforementioned women have had a great impact on me and my Christian faith journey. I have written about both of them previously, and I have their blog links under "My Blog List" on this page to the right. I can't remember when I found them, and the other significant bloggers in "My Blog List." All I know is how I have been so positively affected. And I am grateful to God for such women, stirring up the world, one blog at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will review them.